Theme is made by stijn and tweaked by ashley garcia
I’ve been scrolling through many online shops these past few months. Udobuy would be one of my favorites! Click read more if you’re interested :3
My sister and I just had a bonding time a while ago and we had a photoshoot (of course I’m the photographer! Lol) for her blog (coming soon!) but she insisted that if she could photograph some outfit shots that she styled for me. And the story behind the fierce faces was inspired by breaking dawn part 1 and 2 (because we just had a marathon earlier) The lips were edited and I kinda looked like I’ve drank blood if you noticed. Share galore part 321432! Nyahaha!
Photographed by my sister, Aubrey, and edited by me and my sister.
Just to end this post, a photo of me and my sister’s dog, kichi! One of the most loyal dog I’ve ever known. Like she follows ate Aubrey wherever she goes around the house. Such a cute chihuahua! :3
That’s all for now! xx
The four-eyed girl is back woop! *raise the roof* lol kidding. Fourteen more days ‘til school starts *cries*. Seriously, I don’t want to go to school yet. I’ll miss being bored (duh? I’d rather do nothing than doing homework, studying for quizzes, and cramming) and I’m kinda nervous for my sophomore year. I’ll also miss blogging, making blogs, hanging out with my friends and family, and staying up all night. Because on school days, like a normal student, I sometimes don’t have enough time for these necessary and fun stuff but you know I have 10 more months to go to enjoy it again? How great right? *insert sarcastic tone here* Okay enough ‘bout the school-aint-ready-yet topic.
So I entitled this some kind of radness because idk.. I like saying rad which means awesome like being cool without having to work for it. Haha! So yeah, on the outfit now..
(Floral blouse, black leggings, studded spikes bracelet, purple vintage ring, nerdy eyeglasses, and combat boots)
That’s all for now! xx
1. I am proud for my sister, ate alex! She created her very own blog! I actually helped her with all the theme and stuff but I didn’t know she knew some of the codes I didn’t really know! Amazeballs wahaha! We actually helped each other and it was a very fun experience and the blog was successfully made! Please go visit her blog alexisdiaries.tumblr.com and I’m sure you”l enjoy reading it! I love you ate!
2. That was a photo of what I wore on the recent photoshoot me and my cousin had. I’ll post it later here on my blog! Oh and look I wore my nerdy eyeglasses and fyi it’s real! I used to wear eyeglasses since I was kinder 1 and up until now but I wear contacts for months because I’m kinda irritated when I wear eyeglasses, but I kinda missed it though! Wahaha!
3. I got the photo from tumblr! Idk who’s the owner but credits to that awesome artist. I just thought I’d post that just to remind girls that she does look pretty regardless of what she wear even if it’s all fancy or simple as long as she’s comfortable. :) Oh and remember my post about “Love yourself first”? I just remembered that when I saw this photo *throws confetti*
4. Just a random photo of me goofing around on another photoshoot with my friend. Lol hi
5. See this photo soon on another partner blog with my friend! (for the sake of posting an ootd though. Lol!)
6. I surprised my mom on mother’s day! Lol. Made that poster (sorry for the super epic fail and ugly handwriting. I just had to.. Uhm you know. For my mom’s happiness on that day! Nyahaha! Oh and a rose for my mom. I had an awesome time on mother’s day with my whole family. Oh good times ♥
Anonymous asked: i love your blog so much and it seems like a lot oove your blog too, keep up the good work ashley c: xx
→ aw thanks! God bless xx
Anonymous asked: Hey Ashley! I would like to ask something where did you do or edit your tittle? and where did you do the facebook, twitter, ig & your ig feed stuffs from the side? I need your help? haha, thanks :)
→ I just made the banner and the facebook twitter thingy are made at tinypic.com then my ig feed was made at snapwidget! :) Sure thing xx
Anonymous asked: Hello pretty!! :) May I ask how did you get sponsors? I’m just curious. Some bloggers have it too but I don’t have one hahahahaha godbless.
→ You can get sponsors in two ways - Either you apply for their fashion blogger programs or shops will check if you have a nice blog and will e-mail you to have a sponsorship of their products. Just keep up the good work on your blog and be patient, sooner or later you’ll have sponsors. :)
Anonymous asked: do you use weheart it?? I love your photos
→ Nope. Thanks! xx
Anonymous asked: You inspire me so much, Ashley! Youre great xoxo
→ Really? Gee. Thanks xx
Anonymous asked: More outfit posts please! I love your fashion teehee ^.^
→ aw thanks! More outfit posts coming your way wahaha! God bless xx
Anonymous asked: how come when I install the theme it dissapears after while??? lIke after installing it, I edit it then when I edit again it has this igh saying recover theme so I clicked it and it went back to its previous theme
→ Oh that. I experienced that also. If tumblr says recover theme don’t click it! Be careful and beware. If this showed up again just go back to your dashboard then if you click customize again it will be back to normal. Just be patient :)
Anonymous asked: i love your blog makeover. so pink and unicorn-y (hehe is their such a word unicorn-y? lol) keep it up ash!
→ Lol! Well it does exist on my dictionary now! Nyahaha, thanks xx
Anonymous asked: you kinda look like kathryn bernardo watcha think?
→ Oh really? Nah. She’s way prettier! :)
Anonymous asked: you inspire me to do a blog too! You are awesome!
→ That’s good! Make your own blog too, it’s surely fun :) Nyahaha, thanks! xx
Anonymous asked: how did you get your polaroid frame from your recent post?
→ it’s an app! Try shakepola :) xx
Anonymous asked: Your insecure haters are coming way to far. Just remember ashley if someone is on top people underneath you would drag you down selfishly. Just stay humble as you are and dont you ever change! :3
→ Aw this made my day! You’re definitely right! :) Thanks for the advice! God bless xx
Any question or feeling like you have to say something to me? NO HATE please. (Type no evil! God sees you!) Feel free to ask here! Thank you.
You’re really nice! Nyahaha, I hope we could be friends! Thank you and God bless xx
Yesterday, I was with my friend, Tine! I came by their crib for blogging purposes (watch out for our blog soon!) and it was our first time-ish to really have a bonding time together. We had photoshoot for our blog then we ate A LOT the whole time, kwentuhan to the max (nyahaha!) and many more. It was really fun and I am looking forward again for more bonding moments with Tine! (hope she reads this) Hihi.
I entitled this post as Polaroid Party because I edited the frames of the picture to polaroid. I really really want a polaroid! Thought that it would be cool to own one, like capturing those moments and just stick the photographs on your bedroom walls and everytime you look at it like reminiscing all the good memories you’ve been with your friends and family. Cool right? I also find it these polaroid frames cute. Okay, enough ‘bout the polaroid stories, on the post now. Nyahaha!
Ohh stuffed crust pizzas! I just wish it could be free even just for a day of our lives, you feel me.
I’ll miss tine’s cute/gigantic/heavy/the most huggable thing everrr! Hi oso! (read as ow-sow, you get me? Lol)
That’s all for now! xx
Aw thanks for including me on the list pretty xx